ShowBox for PC
ShowBox is an awesome media streaming application for Kodi, Apple TV, Chrome Cast, Smart TV, PS4, Xbox, iOS, Android and PC among many others. It is the top rated streaming application that you use to stream movies and TV series for free and without registration on your smartphone or the big screen.
With ShowBox you can seat for and watch all your favorite TV shows and movies with just a click, all for free. If you have a busy lifestyle or a tough schedule that makes it impossible to catch all our favorite TV shows, then you will love Showbox as you can watch all your shows on the go regardless of what device you have.
This guide shows you how to go about installing Showbox on your Android smartphone and on your PC so that you never have to miss any of your favorite shows.
Last Version ShowBox:
Old Version ShowBox:
How ShowBox Works?
ShowBox scours the Internet to find links of movies and TV shows on trusted sites, which you can then watch without having to undergo that hassle of searching yourself. With Showbox you also do not have to worry about threats and viruses on your device as it is a frequently updated and highly secured app.
Aside from the search capabilities of the app, you can also scroll the easily personalized library to bookmark or make a wish list of your favorites. While the app was initially made for Android operating systems, you can now watch your movies on your laptop screen on Mac or PC or on other big screens with an Android emulator.
Features of ShowBox for Android and PC
Showbox has made a name for itself in the movie streaming app industry which is quite something given how stiff the competition is from apps such as Stremio, TeaTV, and the now-defunct Terrarium TV.
The following are some of the features that make ShowBox the go to movie and TV show streaming app:
- It has a huge database of all your favorite movies and TV shows that are regularly being updated so that you can explore both old and new productions whenever you feel like it.
- It comes with an intuitive and powerful search box feature so that you can easily search for the latest TV shows and movies online.
- You can download the TV series or movie to watch offline at your convenience or if not, you can watch it online at any time. With ShowBox you will not miss any TV episodes as you just have to search for it and watch it at your own pleasure.
- Your TV shows are not interrupted by advertisements at the most inopportune of moments, as all the ads are stripped out by the app for irritation-free watching.
- You do not have to watch your TV on a single screen resolution as ShowBox allows you to change the resolution to what you desire with the click of a button.
- ShowBox gives you free access to premium programming from the biggest sports channels, movies, news and entertainment without you having to pay exorbitant prices for cable.
How to Download ShowBox App on Android
You can download the ShowBox Apk from ShowBox.Wiki and then install it on your Android device. Since you cannot download the app from the Apple store or from Google Play you will have to reset your phone to accept installs of apps from unknown sources.
This how you do it Go to Phone settings >>> security >>> unknown sources >>> enable and then download from either the official site or from a trusted APK site
Installing Showbox APK App
Once you have got the app on your phone follow this procedure to install it on your Android device.
- Go to the main phone menu and open file manager
- Find the downloads folder and scroll through it to find the ShowBox download
- Double click on the file and tap on install on the bottom right of the screen
- The App will then present you will a list of permission settings to agree to
- After you click yes the app will install on your phone.
How to Download ShowBox for PC with Android Emulator
If you intend to use ShowBox on PC you will have to use an emulator. The best emulator on the market is Bluestacks though there are other emulators that work just fine including the likes of droid4x, Nox, and Andy.
Another thing you need to remember us that ShowBox can only run on Windows 7, 8, and 10. For optimum performance of the app, you need to have PC with at least 4GB of RAM, 512 GB of Hard Disk and an i3 processor.
If your computer has the above requirements follow the following instructions to install
- Sign up for a Bluestacks account and download and install the Android Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Launch the recently downloaded emulator and tap on add APK to begin the process of installation of ShowBox for PC.
- Once the installation is done, you can browse and watch your movies and TV shows on your PC.
How to Use ShowBox for PC without an Android Emulator
If you do not want to use an emulator, you can still use ShowBox using the ARC Welder software that works just as well.
ARC Welder only works with a Google Chrome browser and hence it has to be downloaded from the Google Chrome store.
- Find the ARC Welder chrome extension in the extensions store and install it on the browser.
- Go to ShowBox.wiki or your favorite APK site and download ShowBox for PC.
- Navigate to the extensions on your Chrome Browser and click on ARC Welder to open it
- The extensions will ask you to add the APK.
- Add the ShowBox APK and the setup will start installing the app which will take a few minutes.
- You can now watch your movies and TV series from the browser on your PC.