How To Install Showbox On Kodi
Want access to the latest movies, TV shows, sports programs and news without having to pay a single cent for it?
Showbox is the answer you're looking for. With this free apk app, you'll be able to watch free entertainment on your Android device, on Roku, Apple TV on Kodi and your smart TV. Here's how to install Showbox on Kodi and enjoy free streaming.
Free Content. You can bypass Netflix and other streaming subscription services and use Showbox to watch all your favorite shows, movies and sports games absolutely free!
Free App. Showbox is a streaming media app that's 100% free. All you need is an apk copy and you'll be able to install it on any compatible platform (or using an Android emulator).
No More Cables. You can go wireless and watch videos on your smart phone, your Kodi device or your laptop computer. You'll be cutting cables and saving money in the process.
How To Install Showbox on Kodi
- Step 1. You will need to unlock Kodi's ability to install apks from other sources. To do this, you will need to go to System Settings, then Expert Mode and Addons. There will be an option for "Unknown Sources", which you should toggle to "On" to proceed further.
- Step 2. After that, go back to the Kodi home menu, then go to Settings.
- Step 3. Head towards File Manager, then choose Add Source. When a pop-up appears, select None and then you will be required to enter a source path. Enter http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml into the URL and press the OK button to continue. You can rename this connection so you'd know that this is the Showbox app.
- Step 4. Go to the Home Screen, then head to System, then System Sub-Menu and finally, Addons.
- Step 5. Choose the option "Install from Zip", then point towards the Showbox app that you've renamed.
- Step 6. Choose the option "Install from Repository", then select the Showbox app, then confirm this action by clicking on Video Addons. Click on Install and wait for the process to finish.
- Step 7. Once the install is complete, you can immediately access the Showbox app on your Kodi player and start watching free movies and TV shows.
Using An Android Emulator
The Showbox app can be installed in platforms that don't recognize apk formats. All you'll need is a reliable Android emulator, the Showbox apk and a bit of time.
- Step 1. First, you will need to download the Showbox apk file and an Android emulator, such as Bluestacks.
- Step 2. Install the Bluestacks emulator and wait for it to finish. Then, open it and go to the "Add Apk" menu and point towards the Showbox apk file in your download folder or directory.
- Step 3. Wait for Bluestacks to finish installing the Showbox apk. Once complete, tap on the Showbox app icon to open it. From there, you can start watching free TV content within the Bluestacks emulator.
This can be done on any operating system that has a working Android emulator in place, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Roku or anything similar.